Coastal Basketball League is a youth basketball program located on Cape Cod in Falmouth, MA. Our goal is to provide a quality league that is convenient for administrators, coaches and parents alike. We want every child to have the best opportunity towards advancing their game through play.
When: December - March
Location: Falmouth Academy Gymnasium
7 Highfield Drive, Falmouth, MA
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Coastal Basketball League (CBL) details:
· Boys Grade 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
· Girls Grade 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
· Games played December 2 to March 10 (8 regular season games playoffs and consolation games. All teams get 10 games).
· Game times - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Times will vary based on registered Teams and Divisions. League is designed for minimum of 4 teams and maximum of 8 in a Division
|Grade 3||8:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Grade 4||10:00 AM||11:00 AM|
|Grade 5||12:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Grade 6||2:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Grade 7||4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Grade 8||6:00 PM||7:00 PM|
*All games are played at the designated time(s) for consistency in scheduling
· Location – all games played at Falmouth Academy in Falmouth, MA
· Option for programs to enter teams into a league with one central location
· Cost $750 includes officials, score keepers, game balls, team page on site (discounts for multiple teams from one organization)
*discounts for multiple teams from one organization, please email email@example.com before registering your teams.
· Travel/Town Teams
· Games will be two 20-minute halves running time.
· Teams will play in 8 regular season games plus playoffs.
· All teams make playoffs
· All games at same location each week.
· Certified officials and scorekeeper each game.
· Two side by side HS regulation hardwood courts.
· Uniforms will not be provided,
Custom Under Armour Uniforms can be purchased at an additional $75/player. Uniforms must be ordered and paid for by November 1st.
When registering your team please describe how competitive your team is based on our competition levels. Our goal is to have teams balanced for play.
Example of Uniform
To order Uniforms contact us by phone 617-592-7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dark Green/ White