April: 2, 9, 23, 30 May: 7, 14, 21, 28
April: 4, 11, 25 May: 2, 9, 16, 23
MBYLL Schedule will be set Sunday March, 10. Games will start Sunday April, 7th
*Once complete, please register for the Falmouth Navigators program, have your sons MBYLL number ready for entering.
CroART Sports is proud to offer the NFL Flag Football Program to the Falmouth community for kids ages 4 to 15.
The Spring Flag Football League starts May 10 and goes to June 21.
All games will be played on Friday Evenings 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at North Falmouth Elementary School.
Teams: COED teams will have 5 - 7 players
HS Division (Pre K to K) - Format is 4 v 4
College Division (Grades K – 2) - Format is 5 v 5
Pro Division (Grades 3/4 – 5/6 - 7/8) - Format is 4 v 4
May 10, 17, 31
June 7, 14, 21
Cost per player $125
*Each team will need a coach for the season. Coaches will not be provided. Coaches get one child's fee waived per team coached.
**First 5 Players registered receive a free Football**
Each player receives:
NFL Team-Identified Reversible Jersey
Official NFL Flag Football Belt and Flags
6 Weeks of games
Are you a parent who is Interested in Coaching? Coach a team and your childs fee is waived contact us by email email@example.com
About NFL Flag: NFL FLAG is the premier youth flag football league for boys and girls ages 5-14. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning lessons in teamwork.
Launched in 1996, the NFL FLAG Football program is designed to educate young people about football while emphasizing participation and sportsmanship. Players learn skills and lessons that help them succeed both on and off the field.
NFL FLAG gives youngsters the chance to be an official NFL player!
The NFL Flag Football League referenced herein (Flag League) is officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC, but none of the National Football League (NFL), its member clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P. or any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries are sponsoring or operating the Flag League or will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Flag League. All NFL-related logos and marks, including, without limitation, the NFL Flag logo, are trademarks of the NFL or the respective member club.
The South Central Division, is comprised of 16 towns, 101 teams, and over ~1600 players. Recently a committee was formed and funded to investigate opportunities to enrich the experience for our players and families. With a portion of these funds, the Enrichment Committee has negotiated a partnership with the Premier Lacrosse League and Kraft Sports and Entertainment to provide our kids and families special access to the weekend’s events, along with recognition opportunities for Players, Coaches and Ofﬁcials in the weeks leading up to the event. This partnership includes weekly recognition from each South Central town program, that all culminates at Gillette Stadium for on ﬁeld recognition and an amazing weekend of lacrosse. For each of the 16 towns in our region, this program honors a “Player of the week”, a “Rookie of the Week” for our ﬁrst-year players, “Coach of the Week”, and “Outstanding Ofﬁcials” award for which we would recognize this group of people during the June 1 games at halftime or between during pre-game festivities.
Additional activities for those recognized include:
• On-ﬁeld recognition for all recipients, including special stadium and pre-game access.
• PLL coaches meet the MBYLL recognized Coaches before the games to discuss the impacts a coach can have on young men.
• Ofﬁcials meet with the PLL game Ofﬁcials before the games to discuss the values of ofﬁciating and to encourage them to continue serving the game.
• PLL player attend a practice of each of the South Central region towns in honor of “Player of the Week” in each town. This could either be during the month of May leveraging local PLL players or the week leading up to June 1 and 2. PLL will do their best to accommodate each Town, but is scheduled dependent.
HOW IT WORKS
• Please notify your coaches to nominate a player to your Director or President, where you will decide internally who the winner is each week.
• Celebrate the moment as you see appropriate in your Town.
• Make sure you notify the player and the parent of their award, and also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the winner by Tuesday evening of each week so we can promote and track accordingly.
• Those recognized will receive a pair of tickets to the PLL event, as well as on-ﬁeld recognition, special access, and other possible surprises
ROOKIE OF THE WEEK
• Each week a deserving player that is a ﬁrst-year player that conveys spirit, pride and dedication to learning the game.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
• Each week a deserving player that embodies the games as a teammate, leader and player.
• This award is not intended to recognize a top goal scorer, but someone with true on-and-oﬀ ﬁeld commitment to the program.
COACH OF THE WEEK
• Each week to a deserving Coach who is a mentor, educator and role model for these rising lacrosse players.
OUTSTANDING OFFICIAL AWARD
• These awards should go to Oﬃcials that you witnessed who not only called a fair and controlled game, but provided teachable moments and positivity that overall made the game enjoyable no matter which side of the scoreboard you were on.
• Both Associate Oﬃcials and Sr. Oﬃcials are eligible to receive based on their oﬃciating during a Sunday Classic game.
• This award is intended to be presented in-the-moment, after a game, by a Coach or Town Director as you deem appropriate.
• ALL 16 Towns in the South Central region are eligible, and should promote accordingly. The more we promote within our Town the more beneﬁts you’ll have, and overall we’ll have as a region.
• Do it each week, and don’t wait until the last week. Make sure you send your results to email@example.com by Tuesday evening of each week.
• Nominate a leader in your program who will be your designated Town contact so the Enrichment Committee can liaise with each week and up to the Gillette event.
• Take pictures, capture stories, and share the reasons for these recognitions. These are all great for our community, and what makes each of our programs special.